It’s been a long time since I have updated you all on the project progress. Last year I started working on version 2.0 which brought several improvements, most notably replacing MySQL with InfluxDB (kudos to wishbone for his suggestion). There were other planned improvements like supporting additional miners, pools, profitability dashboard, etc… Unfortunately I stopped it mid September due to personal reasons, but that hiatus gave some time to rethink the development approach and look for ways to address some major shortcomings of the bash scripted solution. These were some of the issues faced during the development: 1) Debugging shell scripts is just a nightmare. This really slows down the ability to add new features e.g. profitability script 2) Support[…]